This plugin will very easily let you restrict content on your WordPress site to registered users. It permits you to restrict entire posts / pages or individual sections of content within a post or page.
- Restrict entire posts https://s6899.pcdn.co/ pages.
- Restrict sections of content.
- Unlimited number of restricted areas.
- Works with all Custom Post Types
- Five restriction levels – uses WordPress’s regular user levels.
- Hide content displayed in WordPress feeds.
First upload to wp-content/plugins and click activate from the WordPress plugins menu.
To restrict an entire post or page, simply select the user level you’d like to restrict the post or page to from the drop down menu added just below the post/page editor.
To restrict just a section of content within a post or page, you may use shortcodes like this:
[restrict userlevel="editor"] . . . your restricted content goes here . . . [/restrict]
Accepted userlevel values are:
There is also a short code that can be used for showing content to users that are not logged in:
[not_logged_in]This is only shown to non-logged-in users[/not_logged_in]
A premium version of this plugin can be found here.