Restrict Content Pro is a membership and premium content management plugin for WordPress that lets you easily run a subscription website, such as this one. Since the very earliest versions, it has included a free add-on that allows you to add a MailChimp signup option to the registration form, but this has always been pretty limited for what most people want when it comes to email newsletter integrations with MailChimp. Today, I am thrilled to announce that a new MailChimp Pro add-on has been released that dramatically improves the integration between Restrict Content Pro and MailChimp.
MailChimp Pro for Restrict Content Pro is built by Dan Griffiths of Section214 and is available from his website.
With the Pro version, site admins can configure the integration with MailChimp in several ways. You can:
- Subscribe your members to unique lists per subscription level
- Enable or disable the double-opt-in confirmations
- Show an opt-in checkbox on the registration form
- Subscribe customers to lists automatically (without opt-in)
- Track and record RCP membership status in MailChimp (updates automatically when a member’s status changes)
- Track all membership payments through MailChimp’s E-Commerce 360