This add-on plugin for Restrict Content Pro allows you to accept credit cards through your Braintree.com account during the user registration process.
When using this add-on, your subscribers will stay on your site throughout the entire registration process, instead of being redirected to an outside site, such as PayPal. The user simply enters their credit card information and clicks Register.
Note: This is an add-on for Restrict Content Pro. Version 2.0 or later is required to use this add-on.
Securely Process Credit Cards
All credit card transactions are processed securely through Braintree and no sensitive information is ever stored on your server.
Note: you should still always have a valid SSL certificate installed on your registration page.
- Allow users to pay for subscriptions with credit cards.
- Process transactions securely with Braintreepayments.com.
- Accept recurring and one-time payments.
- Complete integration with Restrict Content Pro’s payment tracking system.
- Users with recurring subscriptions can cancel their subscription at any time, from your site.
Some Important Notes
The Braintree payment gateway has a few limitations:
1. Discount codes are not supported for recurring subscriptions. They are supported with one-time payments.