Easy Content Types is a plugin I’ve written for WordPress that gives you a powerful interface for creating custom post types, custom taxonomies, and custom meta boxes. The plugin is available from Code Canyon.net This is a series of tutorials that will help you learn how to display your content types with the plugin. Because of the plugin’s power, there are a lot of ways you can display the content, so I will be describing a variety of methods.
I will not only be showing you ways to show custom post types, taxonomies, and meta fields, I will also be showing you how to manipulate layouts with meta fields and taxonomies.
The list of tutorials in this series will be constantly growing, so stay tuned.
- Listing Custom Post Type Entries with a Short Code
- Automatically Displaying Meta Field Values in Easy Content Types
- Using the Automatic Template Creation System in Easy Content Types
- Displaying Custom Post Types in Widgetized Sidebars
- Controlling Page Layouts with Custom Meta Fields
- Querying Custom Post Types in Your Theme Templates
- Creating a Simple Events System with Easy Content Types
- Adding a Simple Image Gallery with the Repeatable Upload Field