- Mail Chimp for Restrict Content Pro
- Add Custom User Meta Fields to Restrict Content Pro Registration
- Removing “Restrict This Content” Meta Box in Restrict Content Pro
- Restrict Content Pro – Campaign Monitor
- Restrict Content Pro – Graphs
- Restrict Content Pro – Stripe Payment Gateway
- Hide wp-login.php with Restrict Content Pro
This add-on plugin for Restrict Content Pro allows you to accept credit cards through your Stripe.com account during the user registration process.
When using this add-on, your subscribers will stay on your site throughout the entire registration process, instead of being redirected to an outside site, such as PayPal. The user simply enters their credit card information and clicks Register.
Note: This is an add-on for Restrict Content Pro. Version 1.1.2 or later is required to use this add-on.
Securely Process Credit Cards
All credit card transactions are processed securely through Stripe and no sensitive information is ever stored on your server.
Note: you should still always have a valid SSL certificate installed on your registration page.
- Allow users to pay for subscriptions with credit cards.
- Process transactions securely with Stripe.com.
- Accept recurring and one-time payments.
- Complete integration with Restrict Content Pro’s payment tracking system.
- Users with recurring subscriptions can update their credit card info at any time.
- Users with recurring subscriptions can cancel their subscription at any time, from your site.
- Makes the short code available.
Some Important Notes
Stripe has a few limitations that you must be made aware of, since Restrict Content Pro itself does not have these limitations.
1. Stripe only allows percentage based discount codes. It does not allow discount codes that provide a flat amount off of the subscription price, so if you have any non-percentage based discount codes, you must deactivate them.