- Mail Chimp for Restrict Content Pro
- Add Custom User Meta Fields to Restrict Content Pro Registration
- Removing “Restrict This Content” Meta Box in Restrict Content Pro
- Restrict Content Pro – Campaign Monitor
- Restrict Content Pro – Graphs
- Restrict Content Pro – Stripe Payment Gateway
- Hide wp-login.php with Restrict Content Pro
With membership sites, it is very common that admins want to hide the default WordPress login screen and force users to go to a custom, front-end login page instead. Restrict Content Pro has an option that makes this really simple to do.
First you need to setup a page to act as the new login page. Create a page and name it aptly, perhaps Login, then place the login form short code in the page content:
The short code can also be placed in a text widget if you want.
Second, go to Restrict > Settings > Misc and check the box for Redirect Default Login URL.
Third, select the page you want to act as the new Login Page. You can see these settings in the screenshot below:
Once you have completed the three steps above, anytime users access wp-login.php (or wp-admin while logged out) they will be automatically redirected to your new login page.