- Listing Custom Post Type Entries with a Short Code
- Automatically Displaying Meta Field Values in Easy Content Types
- Using the Automatic Template Creation System in Easy Content Types
- Displaying Custom Post Types in Widgetized Sidebars
- Controlling Page Layouts with Custom Meta Fields
- Querying Custom Post Types in Your Theme Templates
- Creating a Simple Events System with Easy Content Types
- Adding a Simple Image Gallery with the Repeatable Upload Field
Displaying meta information that you have created using custom meta boxes in Easy Content Types is really simple, as long as you are using version 2.3 or newer. There are a series of options in the Settings page that allows you to define how the meta field values should be displayed.
To get to the options that control how meta information is displayed, first go to the Settings page under the Content Types menu. Then scroll to the bottom. You will have a list of checkboxes for each post type you have registered in your WordPress install (including the default Posts and Pages).
The meta information will be displayed in an ordered list (a UL tag) at the bottom of your entry’s content.